Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

11 February

Teddy
I'm grateful for throwing snowballs at a garbage can and having people on the street join in with us- that was a fun experience.

Desiree
I am grateful to be able to have turned my attitude from feeling low to feeling excited and zealous for life this morning! Happiness is a choice... Once you grasp how rare and precious everyday is.. You think of it as a gift. And I am SO grateful that I get the gift of life, I get the rare opportunity to follow my dreams, I have the schedule that allows me time and space to do so, and I have many people in my life who love and support me. I get to live the life I always dreamed of. Feeling so incredibly BLESSED this morning. Have a great week fellow grateful friends!

Lukas
I am thankful for everything that has brought me to this point in life. 

Nick
I'm grateful for my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment