Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

12 February

Venetia
I'm grateful for my family, and that my future sister-in-law was blessed with the delivery of a healthy baby boy. 

Marsha
Jeff called this evening - we had a deep, intimate, heartfelt conversation that was long overdue. TRUST has a powerful meaning. thank you. Jeff- I am grateful you are my son.

Desiree
I am grateful for the ability to push through..even when you don't feel like you can.

Rich
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

                                                                     -Nelson Mandella

Julissa
I am grateful for my health and happiness.

Teddy
I am grateful for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment