Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

19 March

Desiree
I am grateful for my cell phone and computer that allows me to communicate with you all and my loved ones everyday. For the computer that grants me free unlimited access to more information that interests me and that I can benefit from than I can even find. Something so incredible...and so easy to take for granted.. such a luxury that I expect. 

Nick
I'm grateful for all of the volunteers who came to the community garden today (volunteer supervisor on tuesdays) and offered so many helping hands to get our gardens prepared for spring!

Julissa
I am grateful to have my grandparents, and to be able to laugh at my grandpas witty jokes.  Also grateful to have found my soulmate at such a young age, and still experience butterflies everyday when I think about him.  Lastly I am grateful to have made a positive impact on my mothers diet. 

Teddy
I'm grateful to have everything I need to be happy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment