Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

26 March

Teddy
I am grateful for change, and especially the people and things that help bring the change to my life!

Julissa
I am grateful to be back at work, especially since there were 8 staff members laid off at my clinic, due to Obama care!

Nick
I am grateful for the opportunity to be in Australia.

Desiree
I am grateful to be learning myself, gaining wisdom to know the difference between what is healthy for me and what is harmful to me ~ spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. 

Dan
I am grateful for Ted and everyone else that takes part in this email and  for all the fresh local organic food I have been able to eat in the last year.

Juliana
I am thankful for my principal (my boss) because she always recognizes my hard work.  

Lukas
I am grateful to have goals and work towards accomplishing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment