Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

28 January

Nick
Today, i'm grateful for the opportunity to come back to NYC and spend more time with great friends, whom i've missed over the past few years.

Julissa
Today I am grateful for this great week I spent in Colorado. Love that good karma!!

Lukas
I am grateful for realizing what I don't like in others is really what I don't like about myself. 

Rich
So very, very grateful to get reacquainted with music that moves my soul... it's as important to me as life itself...

Teddy
I'm grateful for family and people that care about me. And that I can go to the grocery store or farmer's market and be in the position to fill my bags or basket with fresh produce and not have to worry how I'm going to pay for it. That's one of my favorite blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment