Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

5 March

Julissa
I am grateful to spend time laughing with old friends.

Lukas
 I am grateful for the hike I went on and the waterfalls and wildlife I saw!!

Desiree
I am grateful to have had the day of for reflection rest and healing. and to make the most beautiful healthy meals to nourish my body. to have access to the internet to gain knowledge through hundreds of free online classes if any of you are interested check out EDX courses and if your are interested in learning a foreign language for free check out duolingo.com
Cheers... 17 days till spring New Yorkers! Hang in there we're almost there!

Dan
I am grateful for getting to be outdoors today and going on a natural water slide.

Teddy
I'm grateful for the time and energy to have an awesome meal with my mom last night, and laugh and chat with her.

Marsha
i am grateful to see and feel our days are getting longer and witness four beautiful deer visiting our home last night and richard could not scare them away (:

Richard
Live your best life....

My respiration and inspiration... the beating of my heart...
     the passing of blood and air through my lungs,
The sniff of green leaves and dry leaves, and of the shore and
     dark colored sea-rocks, and of hay in the barn...
The delight alone or in the rush of the streets, or along the fields
     and hillsides,
The feeling of health... the full-noon trill... the song of me
     rising from bed and meeting the sun.

                                                                   Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment