Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

7 February

Kathy
I AM GRATEFUL THAT  MY SON TED CAME BY AND WE SPENT A WONDERFUL DAY TOGETHER AND HE MADE ME LESS ANGRY AT MY ILLNESS.

Nick
Today I'm grateful for a morning snow delay keeping mom and dad at bay for a while.

Teddy
I'm grateful for waking up another day- breathing, walking, being able to make an awesome breakfast- and having yet another chance to become even happier then I was yesterday. Life is rare. 

Jeff
Right now I'm grateful for this Greek honey I'm eating with some almond butter and a banana, and to be back 'home' in Colorado surrounded by mountains sleeping under a blanket of *deep* snow.  I'm grateful for the plethora of diverse experiences i'm blessed and privileged to navigate through, and for all the amazing connections i've made over the past few weeks in Tucson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment