Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

9 March

Dan
I am grateful for continuing to try to better myself.

Nick
Today i'm grateful for the wealth of knowledge that the locals have in my region, and their willingness to share with me the best ways to harvest from the land.

Marsha
I am grateful for:
 Teddy: who makes the time everyday to bring us together
 Nick: for the blog you put together for all of us
 and for all of you who continue to share their gratefulness/happiness.
 you have become my family.

Desiree
Today I am grateful for learning how to respond to conflict in a way that doesn't affect my inner self. Self-love, self-respect, and continuing on in the face of trial. 

Teddy
I am grateful for time with people I love and the life I have been given.

Julissa
I am grateful for my family

No comments:

Post a Comment